Keys Towards Maintaining Open Heavens ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
Topic: Keys Towards Maintaining Open Heavens
Text: Deuteronomy 28:12
Date: 28th March, 2021, 1st Service
The Lord shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in His season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
The Bible makes it clear that when the heavens open, the Lord releases rain unto your land and the land begins to qualify for a glorious harvest and the Lord will bless the work of your hands.
WHAT COULD MAKES OUR HEAVENS OPEN (ABC OF OPEN HARVEST)
- The A means when God is Answering your prayers: when your prayers are been answered, that means you are experiencing an open heaven.
- The B means, Blessings and Breakthrough: when blessings and breakthrough is coming from different sides, that means you have an open heaven. The Bible says the Lord will bless all the works of thy hands.
- The C means Communication and Communion: meaning that your link to God is connected.
- Faith in God’s word: God says it, I believe it. Hold unto God’s word, Hebrew 11:6,7,8,11,20 and 21. Believe in God’s word. The enemy of faith is doubt and unbelieve. Numbers 14:11-12(NKJV), James 1:8. Generate your faith my reading about what God has done, Build your Faith! For you to maintain open heavens you must have faith in God’s word.
- Be Obedient (Obey God’s word) Deuteronomy 28: If we fully obey, then God fully blesses. No matter the challenges, resolve in your hearts to obey God. God respects obedience, He response to your obedience, Isaiah 1:19-20, Matthew 7:21. Heaven is not just a place but an experience. Obeying means been submissive to God’s word. Heavens open, when you obey.
Been committed and faithful to God’s work, gives God a reason to bless you.
- Reach out to God: Psalm 91:14-15, Acts 10:9-10, Luke 3:21. Jesus and Peter looked unto God and the heaven opened. Seek His presence.
- Giving to God: As you give towards glorifying God, the heavens shall release towards glorifying you. Glorifying God means you are celebrating God. Jeremiah 30:19. Acts 10:2-4, Malachi 3:10. Give your tithes, give thanks. Jonah 2:9-10
- Embracing God: When you embrace God, it means a time of fondness and closeness, 2 Samuel 6:12,
- My Father! My Father! whatever will cause the heavens to close over my life, let it be uprooted in the name of Jesus, Let the heavens be opened unto me in the name of Jesus.
- Help me to exercise faith over my life. Help me to be obedient to you. Help me to always reach out to you. Help me to be a giver. Lord I am ready to embrace you.
- My Father! My Father! Every strong hold of disobedience, every strong hold of sin, prevailing over my life, I reject it in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord! I’m ready to give you my all, take me and use me to your glory. In Jesus name
Leave a Reply