Ordained for Glory ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
TOPIC: ORDAINED FOR GLORY
TEXT: PSALM 8:4-6
SPEAKER: PST. BELEMINA OBUNGE
DATE: 24TH SEPTEMBER 2023 | 2ND SERVICE
DEUTERONOMY 7:6-8 (KJV)
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
When a man lack an understanding of their correct position, they live lives of subjection and depression because they lack an understanding of their correct position in Christ.
Ordained for Glory (The A-E)
When God is talking about Glory, He’s talking about something beautiful. Ordained for Glory means you are consecrated and set aside for Glory.
- A-One that is Ordained for Glory is Appointed for Admiration; 1 Peter 2:9. Wherever you go there should be something about you that will generate praise unto God. People should admire the beauty of God upon your life, Matthew 5:16. You are appointed to be admired. People see the spectacular manifestation of God in your life. Psalm 84:11.
- B – One that is Ordained for Glory is Blessed with Beauty; anything that is glorious is beautiful, and the presence of God is glorious and filled with beauty that’s why the psalmist said in Psalm 27:4 “One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple”.
The presence of God is the Glory of God and the Glory of God is the Beauty of God. Isaiah 52:7, for those that go around sharing the word of God, the Bible makes it clear that their feet are beautiful and they shall experience the glory of God in a new dimension. Isaiah 61:3, God is glorified when His beauty is made manifest upon your life.
- C – One that is Ordained for Glory is Consecrated for Celebration; this means God will bring celebration to your life, your family, and your business. He sets you aside to be celebrated, Exodus 29:43.
- D – One that is Ordained for Glory is Designed as Divine for the Lord; andthey are given the title of Divine and become special unto the Lord, Ephesians 2:10, they are designated as belonging to God. The divine attribute of God should be made manifest in all that concerns you, Colossians 2:9.
- E – One that is Ordained for Glory is Endowed and Empowered to Excel; you have been given the authority to excel, and everything about you should showcase excellence, Ephesians 2:10. If what you’re doing is not showcasing excellence then Glory is absent. If you want to maintain integrity and you want your life and all you do to glorify God, you will ask God and He will show you the way.
Psalm 3:3, when you are ordained for glory, attacks will come, but Glory comes with lifting, Psalm 25:3. As many that are connecting with God’s glory, shame shall be far and honor shall locate you.
Isaiah 43:18-19, Psalm 103:2-3, James 5:14-15, Isaiah 1:80
- My Father! My Father! Because I am ordained for Glory, may your beauty prevail over my life.
- My Father! My Father! Every strategy of the enemy, every stronghold of the flesh, limiting the glory in my life, it comes to an end now!