Save our Souls ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
TOPIC: SAVE OUR SOULS
TEXT: MARK 5:19-20
SPEAKER: PST BELEMINA OBUNGE
DATE: 19TH NOVEMBER 2023 | 1ST SERVICE
Mark 5:19-20 (KJV)
19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
When you experience the magnificent power of God in your life, it is difficult to keep silent about it because there will be a prompting of ecstasy that prevents you from remaining quiet. Psalm 6:4, Luke 19:10, unless you seek you most likely won’t find anything worthwhile.
The Commission to Every Believer
- We are commissioned to work: Scattered around scriptures are instances where Christ taught people God’s word, outside the church and it is necessary we do the same because He has committed to us the work, Mark 16:35; Luke 19:47, Mark 10:1, 2Corinthians 5:18-19.
- We are to connect with people: It is the value that people see in you that brings significance. This raises the question, have men seen Christ in you? Matthew 9:27.
Who are laborers?
- Loyal to God.
- Agile to do the work at all times.
- Business-oriented: the king’s business requires haste.
- Obedient to the commission.
- Understands that God has a passion for souls.
- Reliable despite circumstances.
- Service-oriented; always wanting to meet the needs of others.