How to reduce life’s battles (Waring against evil imaginations) ~ Bro. Philemon Okeke
Topic: How to reduce life’s battles (Waring against evil imaginations)
Text: Isaiah 14:12-15
Speaker: Bro. Philemon Okeke
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, o Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Every action a man takes starts from his thoughts, one of the ways God fought His own battles was to fight evil imaginations, if you don’t stop the thinking process, it might be too late to stop the execution.
One battle that humanity has not recovered from was recorded in Isaiah 14:12-15 (that was the battles against Lucifer and God). God did not wait for Lucifer to execute it, as he was thinking it, God attacked him. Those battles you are going through is because you allow them to finish planning.
WHY SHOULD I WAR AGAINST EVIL IMAGINATIONS?
- The real Identity of a man is his or her thought/imagination. (Proverbs 23:7)
- The Almighty God Himself, used the same strategy to pull Lucifer down.
- Imaginations of men are evil. (Genesis 6:5-6, Genesis 8:21)
- Imaginations are strong hold. (2corinthians 10:4-5)
- Imaginations are dangerous evil strategies. (Psalms 21:11)
HOW CAN I FRUSTRATE EVIL IMAGINATIONS?
- Let their imaginations and counsels become foolish. (2Samuel 15:31)
Prayer: Oh God, any evil imagination, any evil counsel against me let it become foolish.
- Decree their madness. (Isaiah 44:25)
- Eat the Word, Live the word, breath the word. (Hebrews 4:12b) (Matthew 15:39)
Where ever the word is reviewed, the intentions of men are exposed. You carry the word of God, you see through men, the word helps you to discern.
- Blast in tongues.
- Prophesy against them. (Ezekiel 11:1-4, 13)
Prayer: Every one planning evil against my family, against my marriage, against my health (go ahead and prophesy against them). For whatsoever you bind on earth is bound in heaven(Matthew 18:18).
- Convert spiritual gift, pray for the gift of discernment. (Matthew 9:3-4, Matthew 15-20, Luke 9 46-47)
- Call the name of Jesus. (2corinthians 10:3-5).
I’ll make some utterance and you will scream the name of Jesus!
- Utterance: Every imagination that has happened from the day you were born against you.
- Utterance: Every foundational, ancestral, maternal, paternal, territorial imaginations made against you.
- Utterance: Every negative imagination against your marriage, family or children.
- Utterance: Every negative imagination against the Church of God.
- Utterance: Every negative imagination against the gift of God over your life and the ministry the lord has called you to.
- Utterance: Every negative imagination against Nigeria.
- Utterance: Lift your voice and shout the name of Jesus!
Start praying, begin to pull down imaginations, blast in tongue in Jesus Name! Amen.
Examples of men that war against evil imagination;
- Ezekiel (Ezekiel 11)
- David (2samuel 15)
- God (Isaiah 14)
- Jesus (Luke 9:46)
- Ephesians 3:20, Lord let your thought come to pass in my life.
- Father we thank you, with the sincerity of our hearts we have come knowing our weaknesses, we pray that you rain forever, the increase of the kingdom and government, the bible says there shall be no end to it, we thank you because we are your children, we thank you because you are not the God that can be dethroned by anybody, we thank you because you are more than able to solve any of our problems, your name is Jehovah El Shaddai, lord all sufficient, you are more than enough, accept our praises IN JESUS NAME. Amen!