Total Deliverance ~ Pastor Belemina Obunge
Topic: Total Deliverance
Text: 2 Cor. 1:9-10, Job 14:1
Minister: Pastor Belemina Obunge
Job 14:1 “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.”
Of a truth, there is trouble in this world, and God knows it already. He knows that the agenda of the enemy is to cause trouble; but even though there is trouble, there is also triumph. 2 Cor. 2:14 “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place”. God has provided a way for you to experience triumph in life no matter the challenges you are going through. That’s why the word of God tells us in Psalms 34:17 “The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles”.
Obviously, there are Agents of trouble, but scriptures makes it clear in 1 Thess. 1:6 “And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost”. Therefore God will trouble all your troublers according to his word in Jesus name. As much as God is out to deliver you from trouble, you must know that there is a path that gives room to affliction, which we shall quickly mention in this study:
PATHS THAT GIVE ROOM TO AFFLICTIONS
- Evil Covenant: A covenant is a binding agreement, an agreement between two or more persons that concerns certain terms and condiions. Unfortunately, some people are innocent victims of covenants by their fathers and fore-fathers which becomes trans-generational in their lineage. Isa. 49:24-25 “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” [Zech. 9:11]
- Curses: Parents, those in authority over youngers ones have spoken negative words into the life of their children. They do it ignoraltly and the curse begins to manifest in the child’s life with legitimate access. A curse must have a legitimate access. [Prov. 26:2]. Often times people even say negative words to themselves, not knowing that words can go a long way in affecting a person. By the power of the blood of Jesus, I declare that every curse working in your life is broken in Jesus name. Some curses are initiated by God when one disobeys him or goes contrary to His will. [Deut. 11:26-28]
- Carelessness: Ephesians 4:27 “”. When you give room to the enemy, he goes in with his evil package. Demons are executors of satanic will in a man’s life. They execute the desires of the devil over one’s life. So when out of carelessness, someone gives room to the enemy, he comes with afflictions and destruction. Out of carelessness, some people has given room to certain things and when avoc comes they become confused. carelessness! [Epn. 4:18]
- When one goes against the word of God: Deut. 28:1, 28:15. When you go against God’s word, evil comes in. My prayer is that, as you continue this month, every entrance of evil into our lives, destinies and family is destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Finally, Carnality gives room for evil. Evil is something that is not good, and one needs deliverance when evil sets in. 1 Cor. 3:3 “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children”. When one gives room to bitterness, envy, etc, it is carnality and evil and it comes with destruction. In this month of Total Deliverance, let us look inward, whatever is eveil in our lives, our lifestyle and operations will be desrtroyed by the power of the blood of Jesus name.
- My Father, my father, every agenda of evil, every work of evil operating in my life, I reject in the name of Jesus.
- In any way I have given room to compromise, carelessness or curses, Lord deliver me in the name of Jesus
- Oh Lord, every evil words I have altered over those I have authority over, Lord I repent of it in Jesus name.
Leave a Reply