This error must be corrected now ~ Pst. Adesoji Oni
TOPIC: THIS ERROR MUST BE CORRECTED NOW
TEXT: ECCLESIASTES 10:5-7
Preacher: PST. ADESOJI ONI
- There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler:
- Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place.
- I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.
A lot of persons have the promises of God hanging over their life in every areas, and the truth is God who has made thess promises is faithful to his word. For instance, when we talk about healings and health, God had to ask in Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? In other words, when there is a physician in a place, it is expected that there be a restoration in the health of the people. And God himself is the healer and restorer.
Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
When you find yourself today, not living the promises of God over your life, then it is an error that must be corrected. When it comes to God, you must be able to hold him by his word and ask until these errors are corrected. Just as the text Ecclesiastes 10:5 renders it as nothing else but Evil, there is need for man to pay attention to correcting these error in his life.
- And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
- Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
- And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
- And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
- Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
- And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
- And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
- I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
The challenge we see among Christians today, is that many don’t want to labour in anyway. Labours in the place of prayer, fasting and study of God’s word is a gateway to breaking into God’s promises and entering their realities. You must know that any person that cannot be a prayer warrior in this generation will end up being a prey.
God has said, I am the Lord that healeth thee. Therefore errors, be it health, finance, destiny, etc, will therefore remain or gain ground to the extent at which you allow them. Decide to take your place and possession in God’s agenda, work in its reality and it will amaze you the possibilities that your life will show case.
- Father in the name of Jesus, because your word can never be broken, every word you have spoken over my life, shall come to pass in the name of Jesus.
- Father in the name of Jesus, every error that has found expression in my life thus far, let it be broken in the name of Jesus. Amen.