The Breaker (The Messiah) ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
Topic: The Breaker (The Messiah)
Text: Micah 2:12-13
Minister: Pst. Belemina Obunge
Micah 2:12-13 [AMP]
- “I shall most certainly assemble all of you, O Jacob;
I shall surely gather the remnant of Israel.
I shall bring them together like sheep in the fold [multiplying the nation];
Like a flock in the midst of its pasture.
The place will swarm with many people and hum loudly with noise.
- “The [a]breaker [the Messiah, who opens the way] shall go up before them [liberating them].
They will break out, pass through the gate and go out;
So their King goes on before them,
The Lord at their head.”
The Breaker is God himself (the Messiah). When the breaker shows up, limitation gives way to liberty and calamity gives way to celebration.
In Acts 12:4-11, Peter was held up and bound on everyside; it looked as if there was no hope, the that were bounding him though that his case has been settled, they thought his destiny has been limited totally, and then the Breaker appeared and he was delivered. You see, when the King of glory breaks in, you break out.
The Bible makes is clear that when the Breaker steps in, there are certain things you will breakout of. Some of the things are:
- SNARES: When the Breaker steps into your situation, you will break out of every snare of the fowler. Psalm 124:6-8 “”. A snare is a trap; some people find themselves entrapped in all kind of issues, but when the breaker steps in He comes with delieverance.
- STAGNATION: Stagnation means little or no activity. When there is stagnation, everyone abandones you. Success has a lot of friends you know, but when you are stagnant, you are like the man in ‘John 5:5-8’ who for Thirty-eight years was stagnant, his only hope was in the pool but the Breaker stepped in. By the time the Breaker stepped in, he said ‘Arise, take up you bed and walk’. From stagnancy, he began to walk. I pray for you today, that you are stepping out of stagnancy in Jesus name. [Deut. 1:6-8]
- SLAVERY: When the Lord says breakout, you get out from every form of slavery. The Choir earlier sang ‘Lift up your head o ye gates, let the King of glory step in’; gates are limitations. In Mark 5:1-6, the bible shares about a man with an unclean spirit, and the Lord had to cross over to the other side because of just one man. An unclean spirit had broken into his life and the man began to injure himself; when one is adicted, he begins to injure himself – he knows that what he is doing is wrong but he is adicted and held bound in slavery. As for the man with the unclean spirit, the greater one stepped in and delievered him from the unclean spirit. By the time Jesus appeared, even demons understood that the original breaker has stepped in, and they had no option but to leave the man. Isaiah 49:25 “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children”.
Whoever the son of man makes free is free indeed. That man came forth and he realized, he needed to be free. So if the Lord says come unto me, you may take that definite step to come forth because you want the Lord to break in and have his way. Just come, and the Lord says I’ll break in..
- My Father, my Father, you are the original breaker, I declare that every agenda of the enemy over my life, over my family, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- My Father, my Father, your the breaker, break through every limitation holding my destiny in Jesus name.
- When God breaks in, you breakout of every challenge.
- When the Breaker steps in, he steps in to deliver
- When the Breaker steps in, you breakout with testimonies.