How can we be Enriched and Experience Increase? ~ Pst. Belemina Ogbunge
Topic: How can we be Enriched and Experience Increase?
Text: 2 Corinthians 9:10-11
Speaker: Pst. Belemina Ogbunge
Date: 30th October 2022, 2nd Service
2 Corinthians 9:10-11 (KJV)
10Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) 11being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
Unfortunately, some people miss out on the benefits because they lack an understanding of how to get those benefits. Without understanding, you can’t be outstanding and that’s why we need to be able to connect to how we can get the benefits of the increase in our lives.
2 Corinthians 9:10-11 (KJV, NIV), something can be released and you don’t receive.
How can we be enriched and experience increase?
- Praising God right: When you praise men it activates release from a man so when you praise God it activates the release from God, Psalm 67:5-7. When you praise God, the Earth will have no choice but to yield her increase. When we go through challenges, we magnify the challenges with our words, instead of praising God amid our situation. If you want God to enrich you and activate His blessings upon you, then Praise God right.
- Presenting your gifts right before the Lord: there are right presentations and wrong presentations and the word of God is very clear in Luke 6:38, what matters is how you give. Give willingly that’s how you give, 2 Chronicles 1:6 (Solomon knew how to give unto God). Whenever we are presenting something to God, let us do it in a way in which God will be glorified. Your willingness to give can provoke God’s greatness in releasing unto you.
- Proclaim right: Proverbs 18:21, Life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), some people have brought curses to their life through their proclamation. Learn to speak what you desire to see. Your proclamation can affect people’s motivation and their destination.Romans 14:28.
- Perceive right: What you perceive determines what you receive.What you allow to come into your thoughts determines what you receive in life. Romans 12:2, Deuteronomy 30:19. What you perceive matters, you’ve got to give room to what God has said concerning your life, Philippians 1:8. Think in line with God’s will and word.
- Perform things right: James 4:7, when your performance is in line with God’s word and God’s will, God’s performance will make demons flee from you. When we yield ourselves to God’s will, we’ll have testimonies to share. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death, Proverbs 14:12, So many people have missed out on God’s blessings because they are doing what they want to do and not what God wants them to do, they have yielded themselves in their ways, Romans 7:18.
If God says DON’T and you DO, your life will be an error.
- My father, my father, help me to obey your will, I reject every contrary will, I submit myself to you, help me oh God.
- Oh God please open my eyes to every wrong step I am taking, help me oh Lord to correct my ways.
- My father, my father, every proclamation I have made that is contrary to your word I repent of it, please forgive me, I revoke them now.
- Oh Lord, you own my heart, help me to think right, I reject every negative thought I’ve allowed into my heart.
- My father, my father, please be glorified in my life. Help me to do things write and perform that which is right in your eyes.
PRAYER OF SALVATION:
Almighty God, I come before you today with a sincere heart asking for your mercy, I am very sorry for every act of sin, please forgive me, as from today, I surrender my life, I rededicate my life to Jesus, have your way in my life and help me to live a Holy life, In Jesus name, we pray Amen!