HEALTH TIPS ~ Dr. Asemota
Topic: HEALTH TIPS
Text: 3 John 1:2
Preacher: Dr. Asemota
In the current definition of health, medical personnel see health in four different areas: Physically, mentally, emotionally, financially; although science now recognizes that there is a spirit in the body and believes that a spiritual man is likely to live long.”
Emotional aspect of health
- Research has affirmed that one thing that makes people live long is the presence of a relationship. And what normally breaks relationship is communication. Relating with people is a way to stay healthy.
- It has also been discovered that when a person’s emotion is affected and leads to bitterness, such bitterness in the heart produces certain chemical in the body that cause cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
How do you get healthy physically?
- Fasting has been discovered to have health benefits. When a man fast, issues like obesity, runny nose, cough, etc, can’t be traced to the health of such man. Fasting can truly make one healthy.
6 – Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 – Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 – Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
- Drink water from your own system
- Proper hygiene
- Eat balance diet (protein, carbohydrate, vegetables)
How frequently should you eat?
- Eat at the right time
- Eat moderately
- Eat reasonably
- Don’t take too much honey.
Prov. 25:16, 27
16 – Hast thou found honey? Eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it.
27 – It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.
- Don’t smoke and don’t take alcohol.
- Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
- Sleep and rest well
- Do exercise often, under the sun for vitamin D
Leave a Reply