Exceeding Expectations ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
Pst. Belemina Obunge
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
It is Gods nature to exceed expectation (Romans 8:19)
Expectation is not just the function of the position you hold but it’s a function of your potential (Genesis 1:28).
Expectation is also a function of your purpose in Life. It’s also a function of people’s perception.
In life either you are below expectation, meeting expectation or exceeding expectations.
If people think you can make it, go the extra mile to exceed their expectation.
You can’t just be fine as a believer, it’s an insult to the blessings of God.
When you are determined to exceed expectation you shall succeed.
Things to do to exceed expectation:
- You must be aware of the expectation
- Know God’s expectation – Jeremiah 1:5
- You must be enthusiastic about the expectation – Romans 12: 11-12. Discouragement can hinder expectations
- Never look down on yourself
- Don’t say you can’t do it
- Don’t disqualify yourself by saying “I can’t do it”
- Extra effort is required to exceed expectation (Mathew 5:41)
- Never limit the potentials God has given to you
You climb to the top with extra effort (Mathew 7:14)
You need extra effort to live at peace with people
You need extra effort to be an overcomer
When others are compromising, it takes extra effort to remain Holy.
Once the DNA of God is in you, you can do all things