Divine Upliftment ~ Pst. Belemina Obunge
Topic: Divine Upliftment
Text: Deut. 33:27, Psalms 40:1-3
Speaker: Pst. Belemina Obunge
- No matter the door that have been closed; the Lord shall grant you access.
- You shall not just be granted access but you shall be given attention.
- This month of September there shall be an approval of your request.
- Any force that has hindered approval be nullified in the name of Jesus
- There shall be an activation of blessings
- Your testimony shall not be delayed
- This month your appointment shall be confirmed.
A pit represents Danger. The psalmist says the Lord lifted him from a pit.
- Every danger that has been orchestrated against you shall not stand
- Father deliver my household from any danger.
Been lifted from the pit is also a lifting up from dismay and depression.
Don’t lose hope, there shall a restoration of hope.
- This month, destiny helpers shall locate you in the name of Jesus.
- The season of disappointment has come to an end.
- Your disappointment shall give way to a distinguish appointment.
- Every yoke of disappointment is broken.
What does it take to be lifted from danger, disappointment, diseases, dismay?
- Hope in God
Hope is an affirmation of your trust in God’s ability over situational circumstance.
Happy is he that has God as his help.
If your hope is not in God, you’d end up losing crown
2. Hearken Unto God:
It means to receive instructions.
To be lifted from shame, hearken to God.
To remain on course in your assignment, have time to ask God for instructions.
My prayer is that we would not ignore instructions.
3. Humble yourself before God:
Humility is self-will giving way to God’s will
When you are nobody in the sight of God, the Lord Himself shall exalt you.
1 Tim 3:6 – If one is lifted by pride, you shall be condemned by the devil.
1 Pet 6:5-6 – Humble yourself and he would exalt you.
Humility is a winning King. Humble yourself and the Lord would make you have reasons to testify.